Exceptionally caring home care provider in Slough
We strive to provide the very best home care in Slough. We have over 30 years experience in providing professional, tailored care packages to those who wish to stay in their homes safely for longer. Our personalised care plans will take into account your individual needs and can be developed and added to as your requirements change over time.
Services we provide
Our home care services in Slough include:
- Personal care - including washing, dressing and toileting support, maintaining dignity and respect at all times.
- Prompting medication
- Meal preparation – providing hydration and nutrition support
- Light domestic, laundry and shopping duties
- Respite care – carers can stay for an agreed period of time during the day to provide care whilst the family is out, to support a new or inexperienced family carer or to give the family member/carer the opportunity to take a short break
- Time for You visits – accompanied trips out into the community, for example, a walk in the local park, a trip out to the garden centre or shopping centre, lunch at the local café.
Areas we cover
We provide our home care services in Slough, Langley, Wexham, Burnham, Stoke Poges, Farnham Royal and Iver.
Why choose Oxford House?
We are proud to provide a professional, caring service, with the whole team going above and beyond to support those we look after. Oxford House Community Care are rated Good overall, achieving an ‘Outstanding’ rating in the well-led category at our latest CQC inspection. Our management and senior care team have many years experience, all of them starting out as carers themselves. Our carers are trained to the highest standards, with continuous support and supervision from our dedicated senior care team. We have our own training facility at our offices and we are local so that all our staff can access our support and PPE easily when needed. We use the latest in home care technology. Our open pass app gives relatives & client’s real time access to monitor visits completed, observations and care plans. This allows relatives to simply log in from anywhere and review the care received.
What people say about our service
I would just like to send my thanks along with my colleagues to the lady that stayed with a patient for several hours last night through to this morning waiting for us to arrive. It goes above and beyond and really shows the caring and empathetic nature she displays, which is extremely refreshing to see in this current climate.Paramedic Team, Wexham Park Hospital
I have nothing but praise for the carers who come to my house, thank you. Please thank them all.Client
I would like to say how very grateful I am to you and all the staff at Oxford House for their care and support over the last few years.Family of client
Thank you to everyone for all you have done in the short time you cared for him, your support and guidance in the later stage was very much appreciated.Family of client
If you are interested in finding out more about our care services, we would love to hear from you. Please call us on 01753 645112 or email email@example.com